This morning, Keiko & I will get some coffee @ the new Brasilian cafe. Then, we are taking the little one (henceforth known as 'Boo Boo') to the fancy grocery store. I am excited, but that's probably because I am an eager auntie.
THEN, I need to book it home so I can watch the Arsenal Gunners/Samir Nasri win today's match.
Still need to figure out what dishes I'm going to make for New Year's Eve -- thinking about making a soup, building a cake, and assembling a pie. WHAT ELSE?! I don't know how this became complicated. I suppose it's that once you are at the cabin, no one wants to leave. You want to have all of your needs taken care of. So, you have plenty to consider: UMAMI. Sweet, sour, bitter & salty. I know I will sort this out, but the greatest of care was implemented.
-----

These pretzel loaves from Fr3sh Market are one of my new favorite things:


No comments:
Post a Comment